Pinning Exponential teaches you how to use Pinterest like a pro, so you can say goodbye to the frustration and hello to the traffic.
STOP STRUGGLING TO BRING TRAFFIC TO YOUR BLOG AND MEET YOUR NEW BEST FRIEND: PINTEREST
Pinterest drives more traffic to blogs than Twitter, Facebook, and Google+ combined.
But so many bloggers go about Pinterest the WRONG way.
DO ANY (OR ALL) OF THESE SOUND FAMILIAR?
- You are not sure how Pinterest equals more page views or growing your blog.
- You’ve heard of bloggers doubling or tripling their traffic with Pinterest but you’re not sure where to get started.
- You’ve tried using Pinterest to grow your blog but you’re not seeing any results.
I HAVE THE SOLUTION FOR YOU:
The truth is that Pinterest is not a social media platform. It’s a search engine. And it’s a game changer.
Pinning Exponential goes over how the Pinterest Smart Feed algorithm works and the steps you need to take get your Pins seen and repinned.
Learn how to prime your blog for Pinterest success so readers cannot help but repin your content and how to craft a winning pinning strategy.
IN THIS COURSE YOU’LL LEARN
- How the Pinterest Smart Feed algorithm works (and how to make the most of it!)
- How to optimize your account for success
- The best way to organize your boards
- The boards every blogger MUST have
- How to find + join Pinterest group boards
- The best ways to use Pinterest group boards so your efforts are not wasted
- How to create a winning pin
- How to optimize your blog so people can’t help but pin your content
- How to create winning pinning strategy that grows your profile AND get your posts pinned
- The difference between available schedulers and be able to choose the right one for you
- Understand the recent Pinterest changes and how they affect bloggers (and what they mean for the future of Pinterest!)